View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 06:56 PM   #10
TonyMontana
Local High School Star

TonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputation
Default Re: The Pats "offensive woes"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom17
TonyMontana will take down the Dolphins this week watch

We'll see. I'm a big Luck guy, but the Colts didn't look that impressive vs a bottom feeding Raiders team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
lets just say if the Jets receivers caught all of their catchable balls, and the Pats receivers caught all of theirs, i think the Pats would've handily won this game.

i still don't think the Pats are in as awful shape as their 1st game with 2 rookie wideouts who played the worst they could possibly play indicates. i think they'll both have much better weeks, especially since they were open on most of those drops. against the top teams u might be right but i still think the Pats are right on that top team fringe, even without Gronk/Amendola.

All of the dropped passes had to do with the rain. Your supposed to run the ball when it rains, but the Pats havn't had a consistant running game since Corey Dillon. Rain definetly hurts teams like the Pats, Packers, Broncos that throw it every play.

I think Edelman will be huge for them, and Thompkins will be nice with Brady. Edelman had like 15 catches and Thompkins would have had like 80 yards and a TD if they didn't take it away from him. These guys will be able to hold down the fort until Gronkowski and Amendola return. More than capable.
TonyMontana is offline   Reply With Quote