View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 04:01 AM   #179
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Last Of Us Hype

Isn't there supposed to be some DLC for this game by now? It's been 3 months since its release. You'd think they'd have added new story-related gameplay. I don't care much for the online experience anymore since it's not very exciting. If they can add a game mode where you team up with other users and kill hordes of Infected, ala the scene with Ellie & David working together, I think I'd be willing to get back onto the multiplayer experience.

I'm just hoping that they release something worthwhile soon. All they did was add a useless "Interrogation" game mode to the multiplayer that got stale to me within a handful of matches.

Oh, well. GTA V is coming out soon, so I'll probably forget all about TLoU soon.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote