View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 10:50 PM   #393
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Anyone going to a midnight launch Monday night / Tuesday morning??

I preordered through Best Buy and they called me the other day saying they're doing a midnight release party with prizes and contests and shit. I work so getting it on the way home Tuesday evening is fine with me, but I was curious if anyone is going to one or has been to one before.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote