View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 03:39 PM   #4
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Harsh words for Dwight on Lakers Legends: Showtime Revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
All of these things about Dwight and handling pressure may definitely seem obvious. But is it Dwight's fault if he never wanted to be here in the first place? I noticed after the first few weeks that maybe it wasn't such a good idea because of how he wasn't fitting in well.

It could just be that he didn't want to be a laker.

What do you think ihatetimthomas? Long time by the way brother.

Whats up lakerfreak? Yeah it has been a while but I think I'm going to post a bit here and there every so often.

You do make a good point. Maybe he just really didn't want to be here. It could have nothing to do with the pressure and all of that. It could simply be he did not want to be here. He has come out saying he didn't want to play with Kobe and Dantoni too. But overall, I just never got that warrior winning mentality from him. And based on his personality, I do think he takes things personally and its tough to deal with that kind of pressure in LA.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote