View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 05:13 PM   #11
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kirk Cousins >>>>>>>> RG3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMontana
These gimmick dual threat QBs are great for the first year, but thats just what they are....A GIMMICK. In year 2 we've seen time and time again that these guys never adjust their games since they don't know how to adapt and they continue to play the same way they always have. This shit doesn't fly against NFL defenses which are smart and study patterns/tendencies...These QBs dont have the mental capacity to adjust and QB is a position where the mental aspect is 90% of the game.

Thats why I was shitting my pants last year when people told me they'd take RG3 over Luck. Yeah ****ing right.
You were shitting your pants because you are an unpotty-trained child
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote