View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 01:15 PM   #37
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How overrated is the NFC East

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan

I hope you're right though, I would love to post here how wrong I was about the cowboys and how I totally underestimated romo.
Romo wasn't the problem yesterday btw

The Chiefs won the turnover battle...2-0

that is why they won the game...we fumbled the ball, and they didn't

they also robbed us on that Claiborne PI call tough...that shit was BS...and if that didn't happen Dallas likely wins that game.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote