View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 02:24 AM   #422
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

So far so good. After the first mission I wasn't really sure what to do with myself. I walked onto my neighbor's lawn and they did not care for that, so then I got into a fist fight with two guys. Then other guys started lining up and waiting their turn to fist fight me. So then the cops showed up and I took off. Eventually I stole a station wagon and hid in a giant storm drain. Lesson learned. I'm not going to walk onto my neighbor's lawn again.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote