View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 06:26 PM   #656
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Close game Silent Killer.

Me and you RBA. My team faces some tough matchups. I think you're the favorite in this matchup. I'm hoping Jamaal Charles can show me why I took him 2nd overall.
I have some tough calls this week. I have to continue rolling with TRich. I think he breaks out of his slump this week against the Vikes. Getting Josh Gordon and Shawn Lauvao back should do wonders for his production. Not to mention, it looks on paper like a great matchup for the Browns. Our run defense is very good and that's pretty much all Minnesota can do. So, our offense should get quite a few opportunities to establish a rhythm.

David Wilson could also break out this week against Carolina, but can I go another week with a hope and a prayer or put Bradshaw in there, who I know is probably going to at least score in the 8-10 point range and probably more?

Tough call. Should be a good matchup. You have a nice stable of RBs with McFadden as currently one of the best flex plays in the league.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 09-17-2013 at 06:28 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote