View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 11:42 PM   #658
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Lol i dont see DMC doing much this week v DEN... I think im flexing Santonio this week lmao
I meant he's been one of the best flex plays through the first two weeks. I didn't even know who they were playing this week. Lol

But he'll get his against Denver, even if it's just a bunch of check downs after they get down 30.

You like Bradshaw or Wilson this week?

EDIT: Just noticed Bradshaw is going against SF. Nevermind.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 09-18-2013 at 02:48 AM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote