View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 03:59 AM   #659
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I meant he's been one of the best flex plays through the first two weeks. I didn't even know who they were playing this week. Lol

But he'll get his against Denver, even if it's just a bunch of check downs after they get down 30.

You like Bradshaw or Wilson this week?

EDIT: Just noticed Bradshaw is going against SF. Nevermind.
maybe on the check downs... if he's used like that he'll rack up points. He is better now than he ever was since entering the league IMO. Just stuck in a horrible situation, behind the worst line in the league. If I was him I'd bounce to another team after this season no matter how much he likes Oakland they are ruining his career.

yeah Wilson @ CAR.... sooner or later Coughlin has to just feed the guy so NYG has a running game, because lets face it Scott/Jacobs is pathetic.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote