View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 01:23 PM   #646
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Dragon Ball Discussion Thread

Wont' talk much about it but holy hell the scene when Goku mentions he's only 80% powered up and starts punching the rocks and reverts back to a base form and STILL GOES against a God.

Sh!t was inspirational as fukk. Got mad goosebumps from that one.

Reminded me of in Mortal Kombat when Jax was fighting that Sagittarius looking sunuvabich and loses his mechanical arms and says "***** I got all I need right hiyah"

Or in the Expendables when Stallone and Van Damme go at it and they lose the guns and the knives then its just good ol' classic CQC. Stripped of armor and weapons its just two souls fighting at it.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote