View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 08:13 PM   #25
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Trent Richardson traded to Colts for 1st round draft pick..

Different regimes people. Holmgren and Heckert drafted T-rich and Weeden. Now its Lombardi and Banner.

I remember having a long conversation with my friends on how pissed i would be if the browns blew a f*cking draft pick on Brandon Weeden. Then they go ahead and trade up to draft an RB at #3 and blow 22 on weeden who would have been there in the second round. WTF.

T-rich has not really been that impressive and he's pretty injury prone. Between H.S., college, and his rookie year he's sustained a ton of injuries. He def. showed a lot a flashes of greatness, but i couldn't tell you if he is the real deal or not.

It's a pass first league nowadays and not many teams are using #1s on RBs. The browns are just swallowing the pills of their past draft mistakes and trying to rebuild....again....

F*cking Browns...
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote