View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 10:19 PM   #516
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
Im on the 2nd Lester mission and it tells me to buy nice cloths, I bought a 1300 dollar sweater and have nice jeans, shoes, and glasses on...and Lester keeps telling me not to dress like a scrub Anyone pass this yet? What cloths did you have on? I also tried Mike's white suit.
As LakersGold said, Lester hinted that he wanted you to buy a suit.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote