View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 02:45 AM   #523
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

I have a minor complaint about the game, but it's a spoiler, so don't read the white text unless you've already unlocked Trevor.

This game ruined Johnny's character for me. You know, the Johnny from the Lost MC in GTA IV's The Lost & Damned DLC? Yeah, him. What a p*ssy way to die for a character who was made to look like a bad ass in the GTA series' previous installment.
"It's just that... I still love her, man." Then proceeds to hug the man who just f*cked his slutty, coked out g/f. Then proceeds to get his head smashed in until he dies. So disappointed.
I like to go back and play older games' story modes every so often & GTA IV The Lost & Damned has been completely ruined for me. I don't think I can play that game any more without thinking of Johnny as a bitch ass p*ssy.

Yeah, it's a minor complaint. Hell, it might not even be important to anyone else. I just wish R* had done that a different way.

Last edited by Scholar : 09-19-2013 at 02:48 AM.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote