View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 07:41 PM   #21
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Post Re: My contract ends on my 2000th Poast..

I can offer you the mid-level exception to stay for another 1000 posts with a poster option at the end of that. Frankly, without your incessant 2pac hatred, I fear the scales will become too unbalanced and the ecosystem would collapse. I also consider your mysterious intentions to be "upside" and think it would be foolhardy to let you walk. If you accept this offer paint your front door red.

Also, is it ironic that "Spell&Grammar" isn't "Spelling & Grammar"?
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote