Thread: Homeland
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 12:53 AM   #178
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Homeland

So apparently the first episode of the third season was leaked and I couldn't help but watch it. Considering the drop in quality in the second half of season 2, I think this showed a lot of potential My thoughts below in white (SPOILERS)

Generally, I liked it. Seems like instead of focusing on terrorist attacks, it will deal with the state of the CIA after the bombing. Claire Danes and Mandy Patankin both killed it and it seems like their relationship will be the core of the show. Brody did not appear in this episode although his family got some screentime (only bad part IMO). Overall, the Carrie-Saul dynamic is very interesting and the current plot is intriguing. Quinn and his boss both look like they're gonna play big roles in this season
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote