View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 02:01 PM   #18553
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleterious
The first one is okay not great and the second one is good.

But not close to my girl. And I ain't even speaking of my dream girl the one I have loved for ever I am speaking of my current girl.

But good job bro, you have to plant seeds everywhere.

I have it the other way around, it's hard to judge from one pic. And she's a bad bitch while the other one probably would want me to meet her parents before intercourse.

everybody's a player on the interweb - I need proof mane!