View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 03:01 PM   #18554
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
You're the exception to the rule...?

And to be fair, is it really by choice?

Oh shit I've turned down chicks and chosen this for a while. I just had too much going on in my brain to add that extra stress. I've only really pursued two chicks, both times I f*cked it up.

There's a quote that I can't quite remember, something like, "A true sign of wisdom is knowing your baser instincts and going against them." I'm sure I butchered that, but I always thought that was true.