View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 08:19 PM   #10
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Should the Bulls go after Beasley?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
I'm not going to lie. I'm not proud of it but this is why I'm not a GM.....but......

I can't believe I actually wanted this guy over Rose back in 08. I did, I actually did. I was satisfied with Hinrich, I thought Beasley was going to be Durant-lyte after an impressive freshmen season, I thought the Bulls needed explosiveness and scoring in the frontcourt and he'd be that guy. And possibly the fact that Rose screwed over the Illini and went to Memphis.

Hinrich-Gordon-Deng-Beasley-Noah was a lineup I was excited to see although it lacked the MVP intangibles that Rose brings.

I mean, valid reason IMO back in 08 for a Bulls fan

Don't hate me
I was the same bro.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote