View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 05:39 AM   #617
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Lol. You push Square instead of X. Or X instead of A.

Really?

, thanks. Edit, actually no this doesn't work. The server bottleneck happens before that.

You people take Franklin out to the backwoods? I was looking at this female sheriff in the back country and she started calling me an immigrant and pulled a gun on me.

Last edited by LJJ : 09-23-2013 at 10:34 AM.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote