Thread: Dexter season 8
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 09:10 PM   #50
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dexter season 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
I should have done the same. Not only did the show dived, it splattered. Besides Deb's ending, which I was really sad about, the rest was completely horseshit.

Based on the first season, never would I thought this show will end this way. But the good news is that it's final over.

That wasn't very good. Lumberjack Dexter was terrible. I wasn't gonna like the Dexter & Hannah vanish to South America. But somehow they managed to find something I disliked more.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote