Thread: Dexter season 8
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 05:00 PM   #64
KyleKong
Fin.

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dexter season 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturn
Yeah D.C., I've looked into quite a lot of things already and I'm really excited finally go to the states

Another thing that is overwhelming me is the prices of those hotelrooms, if you want to sleep anywhere near the centre it's pretty damn expensive. Thankfully this trip is a gift from my mother but it's still pretty shocking to see how expensive it actually is.

Yeah N.Y.C. is expensive as fuq, thats why so many people are moving out of the city.

D.C. is cheap as fuq, so it evens out I suppose haha.
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote