Thread: Dexter season 8
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 10:10 PM   #67
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dexter season 8

Did anyone else cry like a little bitch when Dexter killed his sister and dumped her body in the ocean? I know I did. Dexter killing himself would have been alright I guess. Lumberjack Dexter though? What were the writers thinking. That ending the original writer proposed would of been great but the season as whole was a f*cking disaster. Dexter was never even close to getting caught. How do you f*ck up this bad? It was the last season so it should have been about Dexter getting caught and getting the death penalty.

Who pays these writers? They suck so much. I could have written a better ending.
Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote