Thread: Dexter season 8
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 10:10 PM   #67
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFallen Angel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFallen Angel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFallen Angel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFallen Angel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFallen Angel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFallen Angel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFallen Angel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFallen Angel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFallen Angel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFallen Angel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dexter season 8

Did anyone else cry like a little bitch when Dexter killed his sister and dumped her body in the ocean? I know I did. Dexter killing himself would have been alright I guess. Lumberjack Dexter though? What were the writers thinking. That ending the original writer proposed would of been great but the season as whole was a f*cking disaster. Dexter was never even close to getting caught. How do you f*ck up this bad? It was the last season so it should have been about Dexter getting caught and getting the death penalty.

Who pays these writers? They suck so much. I could have written a better ending.
Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote