View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 12:20 PM   #646
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
bought the game for the ps3, even tho i don't own a ps3 anymore. borrowed my neighbors system, fired it up and my god the resolution and textures are so horrible. i guess ive been to spoiled playing on my 2560x1440 ips monitor. i need the pc version more than ever ugh
Yeah I almost regret buying the PS3 version and not waiting for the PC version. Overall, it's still a good looking game but like you said the difference is VERY noticeable compared to current PC games. Hell, I just played Sleeping Dogs on PC and the textures looked better on that. I'm generally not picky when it comes to graphics but it nags at me a little bit while playing GTA 5.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote