View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 01:31 PM   #647
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I finished the story. I saved the game on 3 separate files and then did all 3 endings. My favorite is Option C. I won't reveal anything in order to avoid spoiling it for anyone else.

I'm going to start my 2nd play through, and this time actually attempt to achieve 100%. I wanted to do it this first time, but I really don't feel like trying to save $150 million to buy the golf course since I already went through all the assassination missions before finding out that I could've saved them for the end. FML

Oh, well. This game is worth a few runs anyway.
yeah i ****ed up with the assassination missions too but i'm ok with the 28 mil all my characters have i dont feel like replaying it all, btw anyone know how much space the multiplayer is gonna take up?
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote