View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 01:53 PM   #648
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I finished the story. I saved the game on 3 separate files and then did all 3 endings. My favorite is Option C. I won't reveal anything in order to avoid spoiling it for anyone else.

I'm going to start my 2nd play through, and this time actually attempt to achieve 100%. I wanted to do it this first time, but I really don't feel like trying to save $150 million to buy the golf course since I already went through all the assassination missions before finding out that I could've saved them for the end. FML

Oh, well. This game is worth a few runs anyway.

Buy the properties and let revenue pile up.

I messed up the stocks too but how much could you really make off doing that? Curious.

Golf course will be purchased at a due time.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote