View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 05:21 PM   #656
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Some dude said he made $1.5 billion by saving the assassination missions 'till the end. That would definitely allow you to buy the properties easily. I'm just going to go ahead and do that. Waiting for money to add up will take too long, especially since each character is just making ~$10,000/week.

$1.5bil? Damn.

Michael makes like $396,000 per week.
Franklin over $100,000

I couldn't buy the second movie theatre that costs $30mil. Or Michael would make over $500,000 every week. It would take awhile tho. I wonder if the days only go by when you're playing single player? Or does time still pass when you stop playing.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote