View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 02:11 PM   #673
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA rookie of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

The weed store you can buy with Franklin is the best property by value wise, imo. It's like 250, or around there, and you make about 9 per week. Don't need to do anything other than occasionally drive the truck from a house to the store (which takes 2 minutes). No deliveries, no cops on my ass, and no store attacks as far as I have owned it.

I've had a lot of work to do the last few days so I haven't been playing.

Right now I'm at 56.5%. I don't even remember the last mission I did. I think maybe the one where you use Michael and you are with the FIB agents. ...white text>I think that's the one you scuba dive into a base and then steal a toxin or something.

Let me check the stats:
-Says the last mission played for all the characters was "Monkey Business", so whatever that was.
-47/69 missions
-21/42 hobbies and pastimes
-8/20 strangers and freaks
-14/14 random events
-4/16 misc.

I know I haven't found any of the spaceship, collectables, and whatever yet.

I want to finish the main story before online.

Last edited by JimmyMcAdocious : 09-26-2013 at 02:13 PM.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote