View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 06:28 PM   #4
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What trade(s) would make us a title condender.

A part of me wants to see how this would play out with a Val/Gay/Lowy core. Trade Amir for picks, and grab a big off the waivers if needed. Because as we all know, this is no longer a big man's league so you can survive with just one (in our case Val) as long as you are strong enough in the SG/SF positions. Having said that, trade Demar at all costs. Perhaps package him up with Amir for a legit 2 guard. With what we currently have on the roster it would take a whole hell of a lot more than a move or 2 to make us a contender, so I won't even rack my brain up by going on trade machine to try and figure it out. lol
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote