View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 07:20 PM   #27
Suguru101
Mad Men, Hannibal.

Suguru101 has an incredible reputation hereSuguru101 has an incredible reputation hereSuguru101 has an incredible reputation hereSuguru101 has an incredible reputation hereSuguru101 has an incredible reputation hereSuguru101 has an incredible reputation hereSuguru101 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Top 10 video games of all time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingconch
some of you guys seem very young. No Zelda Ocarina of time?

This, i find it disturbing that there have been this many responses and no OoT yet.

Anyways, this is my personal list.

1- The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time. (won't really get into it, but the feeling you get when playing through this game is unlike any other i've experienced)

2- Final Fantasy X. (the story is just on another level)

3- Kingdom Hearts 1. (Story, enjoyment factor, characters.. it all clicked)

4- Resident Evil 4. (replay factor is extremely high because of the amazing pace of the game.. first playthrough was just magical)

5- Metroid Prime. (Atmosphere was top notch. Setting, story.. just awesome)

6- Dragon Quest VIII. (This is the most enjoyable RPG i've played.. i have beaten it countless times because of how enjoying the game is. The world is extremely immersive, and the monster sidequest is one of the best ever)

7- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. (winning)

8- God of War 1. (must-play, the first one was the best and the story/setting was excellent)

9- Final Fantasy XII. (Game-play is extremelly well done, two amazing characters, but story is keeping it from being historic)

10- Dark Souls. (Play it, be amazed)

Now, i haven't beaten The Last of Us, so i can't include it.

Other games that missed the cut were:

Final Fantasy 5.

Resident Evil. (game cube remake)

Uncharted 2.

The Last of Us. (At friends, didn't finish it.. probably would have been included)
Suguru101 is offline   Reply With Quote