View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 01:18 AM   #413
Xiao Yao You
Very good NBA starter

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: The sure to be epic 2013 Jazz off-season!

1. Paul Millsap wrote a letter to the Jazz organization, thanking them for the last seven years. Here’s what Randy Rigby had to say about it this week:

“We got today, also, a very nice letter. And in fact, my assistant, Judy Adams, said in her 25 years [with the Jazz], it’s the first time ever, she says, we’ve heard people say thank you, but actually Paul Millsap wrote a very nice letter to the Jazz organization saying, ‘You know what? You’ve, over seven years’ time, you’ve done a great thing for me and my family and I want to say thank you for all you’ve meant and all you’ve done for the Utah Jazz.’

And you know what? That was a class act from Paul Millsap. And I really appreciated, you know, the time Paul gave us and the job that he did in Utah.”

What an incredibly classy, incredibly kind move. Paul Millsap was my favorite Jazz player his first six years on the team, and to see him in another uniform this season will be weird. But I’ll have fond memories of him and an even fonder memory of a thoughtful and surprising move here with his letter.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote