View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 05:37 PM   #791
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

I feel like I will be lucky if after tonight I'm 3-1. I've gotten very poor performances thus far from my RBs and there have been a couple really awful management accidents on my part, like not taking Bradshaw out of the starting lineup this week and Washington has 25 points on my bench.

All things considered, I would have been content with 2-2 after the first four weeks. I'm shocked to be looking at a possible 3-1.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote