View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 06:03 PM   #793
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Peyton has covered up a lot of holes on my team. CJ Spiller has been a bum and I don't have a ton of depth. Thankfully I've made some solid trades or else my team would be looking pretty bad.
there is a huge gap between Peyton and the next highest scorer, which is actually Rivers...except Rodgers had a BYE so it probably would be him at #2

1. Peyton 120.10
2. Rivers 91.96

you definitely drafted the 2014 fantasy MVP

seems so obvious now too...with the extreme mountain of weapons he has this year
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote