Thread: Blu Ray thread!
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 06:55 PM   #528
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blu Ray thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
LMAO, I didn't even know those had any collectible value like that. If it's just a simple cardboard recreation of the cover/backcover on the keepcase, I don't see what's the point in having it. A needless annoyance.
There's threads on blu-ray.com about it. It happens a lot actually. Someone will bend their slipcover/bust it trying to unwrap it and then offer 2-4 bucks for someone else's if it's in near mint condition. It cracks me up.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote