Thread: Blu Ray thread!
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 06:59 PM   #530
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blu Ray thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
There's threads on blu-ray.com about it. It happens a lot actually. Someone will bend their slipcover/bust it trying to unwrap it and then offer 2-4 bucks for someone else's if it's in near mint condition. It cracks me up.

I bought two slipcovers in my life, and I was actually only buying them for the empty case the guy was shipping them with. $4 for 2 slips and 2 empty cases to replace the broken ones I had at the time.

I should just buy a 20pack of replacement cases on ebay to have but oh well.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote