View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 07:04 PM   #9
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The final game was released on PS2 yestersay RIP

I got my ps2 late. Only games on it was GTA SA, and the GTA collectors edition. Think I played a Madden on it but didnt like it. Plus couldnt play it online. Still have it. Dont know why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
13 year run for a gaming console is absolutely incredible. Definitely something for Playstation to be proud of

Didnt even know ps2 still made games.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote