Thread: Blu Ray thread!
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 07:10 PM   #532
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blu Ray thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
X infinity

I'm weird and slightly OCD about my cases though. If my case is cracked or damaged in anyway (won't snap shut due to a missing piece), I have to replace it with a new one. But, definitely not obsessing over a simple cardboard slipcover. Glad I don't have it that bad.

Speaking of cases, I wish all Blu-Ray's came in the clear cases like Criterion's do.

Same size dimensions as a standard Blu-Ray case. I'm oddly annoyed by the extra blue space on top with that embossed "Blu-Ray" on most of the releases.

Some 3D ones by Sony have been in clear cases, but I wouldn't want all of them to come in clear. I like the blu cases, almost as much as my green cases that the Incredible Hulk and The Grinch are in.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote