View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 11:18 PM   #24557
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
do all his accounts get banned? i don't see why he makes so many accounts. it's so many email adresses.

I assume they get banned because he makes no effort to hide his identity when he's back. Making all those e-mail addresses must be boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
no, i just check the comments sometimes and see u in there.

Gotcha. Someone posted with an NBA related name and I thought it might've been you for a second.