View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 11:20 PM   #24560
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
These people piss me off. I check it every day just to kill time but I don't understand how people can spend hours a day on it.

People live there. Kind of nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
yeah one of my friends is like that. he constantly starts conversations just using askreddit threads and brings up "oh this subreddit..." "have you heard of..."

its really sad to be honest. and super annoying.

i browse reddit but mostly smaller communities. don't post as much as i used to anymore either.

Exactly. I always think, "Shit I hope I don't sound like that." I only bring this place up if it will lead to a conversation or something. I don't talk about e-fighting with people and threads I made.