View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 12:19 AM   #803
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
holy shit all 3 of RBA's WRs are in the top-5 lol

WOW

GOAT fantasy WR core

1. Victor Cruz NYG - WR
Jazz Ballers
2. Demaryius Thomas Den - WR
jazz873
3. Julio Jones Atl - WR
Team RBA
4. Wes Welker Den - WR
Team RBA
5. Antonio Brown Pit - WR
Team RBA
6. Calvin Johnson Det - WR
-Johnson & Johnson-
7. Dez Bryant Dal - WR
Jazz Ballers
8. Brandon Marshall Chi - WR
Illini Money
9. DeSean Jackson Phi - WR
Doomsday Dallas
10. Pierre Garcon Was - WR
Baseketball4life

that is amazing actually

Yeah, my WRs have been amazing so far. If you keep that list going, I also have the 17th ranked receiver as my 4th guy (Nate Washington). He's currently averaging more points per game than Fitz, Andre Johnson or Reggie Wayne.

Not sure he can keep it up especially with Locker out, but I'll take it through four weeks.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote