View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 04:44 PM   #23
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Wii U games are finally coming

DK got postponed till February.

Pikmin 3 getting DLC. I haven't even finished the campaign yet. But one free dlc and the rest are 1.99 each. Could be solid.

Windwaker HD is fan****ingtastic. Everything I could have asked for and more.

Super Mario 3D World trailer Still not sold on it yet but it could be fun.

The Wii Sports games are getting an HD release for ten bucks a pop. I like it because I hated golf and baseball. While I'll definitely get bowling and boxing. Tennis is a maybe.

Now Wii games can be displayed on the tablet. Pretty solid since the tablet has a sensor bar built in you can now play SMG when you're at the airport.

And finally still no speed update.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote