View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 05:50 PM   #7
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Any Fans of the the Fallout series here?

I loved New Vegas, even with all the bugs. It was the closest in terms of tone to Fallout 2 (my favourite game of the series). Fallout 3 was alright but I found the setting and characters to be kinda dull.

I am looking forward to playing through both of the new games fully modded out though. When it comes to the new Fallout games and Elder Scrolls games, it's best to wait a year or so until user-made mods fix everything that was wrong with the game out of the box and add some cool stuff too.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote