View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 05:53 PM   #811
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
AH, I got lucky enough to face B4L when Peterson is on a BYE

the FF Gods love me...

if only I was lucky enough to face JBs team on week 9....Peyton on BYE along with 4 other players on his team

RBA lucked out there
I've gotten pretty lucky all season so far. I'm not afraid to admit it. Even in my one loss (to you), Calvin had like 5 points.

There's a lot of luck involved in having a good fantasy season, though. It's all part of the game.

Last year I was extremely unlucky and my team pretty much stunk as a result. Even at the end of the season, I liked my lineup. On paper, it looked like a good team. The record just didn't reflect it.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote