View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 10:09 PM   #525
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: So what moves can be made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I know the drop off is a lot. You dont see or pay attention enough to the small things when he plays. He boxes out he does go after rebounds. He does try to help defend. He does try to protect the rim. He just gets caught in LIMBO too many times because the players around him wont watch his back or they have no intention of rebounding or defending. When your next best rebounder is JR Smith and I dont really count Melo because he mostly great at getting his own misses.

The lack of balance as you call it isnt from Chandler. Its because the other players are 1 trick ponies that cant do anything else.

Before anyone says Hibbert manhandled him well thats true. Hibbert proved to be better than what people realized. Also if Chandler is out the game their are no other options behind him. He cant be that all out kind of fella on this team.
With all due respect, it wasn't just Hibbert. Chandler sucked the entire playoffs both this year and last year. And the majority of Melo's rebounds in the playoffs were defensive rebounds. I'd give you the exact # breakdown but NBA.com changed their format
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote