View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 04:05 AM   #12595
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
I really liked Stoker. It took me forever to find it since it wasn't in theaters by me when it came out. Loved that ending song too.

I was glad he didn't tone down the tone and disturbing stuff for the American audience (Kind of like how The Last Stand felt). And yeah, I haven't given any 9s in a while.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote