View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 08:46 AM   #12596
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

I usually only write about stuff that I see in the theatres, but I watched Safety Not Guaranteed the other night on Netflix and enjoyed it quite a bit. It's obviously quircky, and not for everyone, but for that type of what was really a romantic comedy, I thought it was excellent.

I'm not a huge fan of the Mark Duplass as an actor. But I know he writes and produces and directs and all sorts of other stuff, and he is consistently involved in interesting stuff, even if I don't care for him on screen all the time. I'm all in on Aubrey Plaza. And I like that they let the traditional storyline, with the guy chasing the old flame, not work, and let it lie there like that. Personally, I enjoyed the ending as well, which I'm sure bothered a lot of people. It's not groundbreaking or anything, but I'd give it a mid to high 70s, and recommend to anyone who enjoys a little surrealism mixed in with their romantic comedy.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote