View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 12:15 AM   #816
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I was surprised to see Robert Woods go for $20 too considering you got Greg Jennings last week for $2.
Mostly a case of me having a bunch of money still to spend and probably not a ton of good waiver options left this season. If you look at previous seasons, by Week 5, most of the real game-changers who come along the wire are already gobbled up at this point.

I had the money and I like Woods a lot. Wanted to make sure I got him, so I said f#ck it. The last thing I want to do is for it to be Week 10 and I've still got $70 yet to spend.

Feel like Woods could be one of those guys who explodes in the second half of the season as he and EJ get more comfortable with one another. He's played more snaps the last two weeks than Stevie Johnson.

Funny thing is, I had it at $15, which I thought would be more than enough to get him. Then, just before I went to bed last night, I kicked it up to $20 just in case. Now, I see GOBB bid $16. Got ya, buddy.

Now, do I go Nate Washington or Robert Woods this week... Hmm.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 10-03-2013 at 12:23 AM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote