View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 04:11 PM   #824
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Thank god Spiller broke off that TD run. I've been waiting for that all year and I would have basically gotten nothing from him otherwise.
I was pretty surprised he was able to break one against our run defense. It's a good thing, too, because he did nothing else.

I really thought CJ was going to have a huge year. Surprisingly, FJax is still the more active player. I'm not sure Spiller is ever going to be a guy who can carry the load.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote