View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 04:41 PM   #825
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I was pretty surprised he was able to break one against our run defense. It's a good thing, too, because he did nothing else.

I really thought CJ was going to have a huge year. Surprisingly, FJax is still the more active player. I'm not sure Spiller is ever going to be a guy who can carry the load.

To be fair, he was nursing a hurt ankle on a short week. It seemed pretty clear that they were trying to minimize the amount of work he had last night because of the tweaked ankle. I think he will pick it up.

I don't really understand why they aren't involving him more in the passing game tho. He is the type of player that needs to be out in space and Buffalo isn't doing much to get it for him.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote