View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 06:10 PM   #12
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Splinter Cell: Blacklist

So I finally gave up and bought this game. I'm only still in Benghazi but I am impressed so far. I started the game on Realistic and am trying to play as a ghost (nothing lethal, not get detected) which apparently gets you better ratings. Very good so far and you really have to tread carefully in order to not keep reloading to the last checkpoint, which I did lots of on the roof tops!

I disliked Double Agent for the most part and never touched Conviction after the first playthrough, but I'm really liking this so far.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote